Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life is too short for the wrong job...



Nobody said life would be easy, we have to move if we want to survive. Money, help us enormously on that labor, and the legal way we can get it is working. However, there are jobs that people really hate but, there are no options when money is needed. Happiness, money and work sometimes are not related at all.
To begin with, you can stay in a job that live up to your expectations but you are not well-paid. For instance, if you are a secretary and you are very comfortable working as one, you have it clearly that you are not going to earn much money, because it is not considered as a hard job.
What is more, some jobs like builders, buss drivers, cleaners, etc. are bad paid, also disgusting.   Those jobs are extremely exhausting and hard, and people who work as one of them is due to they do not have chances to get a better job. They are unhappy and bad paid; such a horrible combination.
If I had to choose a job, meaning that I really like it and I would receive good money there, I would choose working as a singer. Even if you have to be sort of famous to be successful, I would enjoy it being well known or not, anyway, and I know that I could make some money everywhere. Well, that what I think now, but in general, a happy work is the one that you feel comfortable no matter what this job is. That is a satisfying job for me: the one that you do putting your whole life on it.
I do not really know anybody that feels comfortable on his/her job, but I know somebody that is doing something that really love and feel very happy about it, also this person does not earn money with this job but, it does not matter. This person is my mom, who has worked as a housewife her whole life XD .

2 comments:

  1. Everyone says that you sing well, but I've never heard you singing!!! Is there a "job" where you have to sing? Or are just celebrities who do that? However, I think that in this country, singing in not part of the culture u.u therefore, people who have got the talent, are never able to take the advantage of it >:

    ReplyDelete
  2. when the teacher told us to write about our jobs that we would like to do, I inmediately thought that you were going to choose this one. jajaja

    ReplyDelete