Thursday, August 19, 2010

This is me...


What stroked my attention the most was that in almost all the categories appeared nostalgic as one of my characteristics. Being nostalgic means that I love to revisiting places where I had been before with friends and family, also remembering memories with them too. The description says that I love nature; freedom for me is to be in a relaxing place, that is to say, in the nature like a wood, listening to music which transports me to those places. I truly think that all the descriptions are accurate except one or two things like being a competitive person, I do not agree on that.
After doing the test, I could realize that I was not seeing some important things about me that are pretty important. I was not concern about being a nostalgic person, but I thought of it and I really am a nostalgic person. I do not know if it is good or bad, but I truly love sharing my best memories with the people I love, but sometimes those memories make me feel a little bit sad, because I know I could never bring them back. I am such a sad person even if I do not show it. I prefer suffering in silence (emo xD). Anyway, I have lots of optimistic characteristics that I totally agree. I learnt the word COZY which means something comfortable and warm like a bed, ha-ha. The website is really good; it helps people a lot to realize that they are specials in some way.

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!
    Do you really sad person?
    I really surprise with you because when I see you I see a happy person. Fran isn't sad!!! You need to have a nice smile and enjoy the life with people near to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love do the same about revisting places. When I do that, I usually sing a song of Scorpion "Wind of change". (8)Walking down the streets distant memories are buried of the past forever(8).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like nostalgic, I think It means that you really apreciate the time you spend with your close people, and you enjoy that time, every nanosecond (xd).
    You are a special girl (in the good sense)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you are nostalgic! It is written all over your eyes <3 but you are as well a lovely person with such an extraordinary personality! Being your friend I can say that I'm always laughing my ass off! XD
    Cheers, little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wii! finally I can post on your blog and I could fix my blog too.

    I didn't know you were like an emo person. I 've always thought you were extroverted.

    About your nostalgic, I have to say I'm nostalgic too. I'm always seeing my old photos, remembering when I was a little girl and everything. But then I think the marvelous life I have right now and all the things about the past I keep it in the past ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ajajjaja My friend you are an EASY rider, it's your destiny like mine, ajjaaj not, only a bad joke!
    I know you are nostalgic I could see it, when we talked about your life. But being nostalgic is not so good, because you are living in your past yet. I think so... It's my opinion not yours ¬¬.
    wajajaja so listen to me.

    Love!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. aayyyy fran!!!!
    I have to admit that sometimes you are a nostalgic person, but I do not think that it is a bad thing. It seems to me that, all the memories that you have, belong to someone important in a moment in your life.
    The bad thing would be if you were nostalgic all the time, however it is not like that. I think
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love you after that sweet comment of yours in my blog! *O* Everyone is saying the same >///< but you help my self-esteem to be a little bit above normal x3 Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete